If you are just starting in the crypto investing space, bitcoin is usually the first choice you would go with. And it’s certainly the best choice for crypto beginners. Given the proven history of bitcoin and its ability to produce good returns both in the short-term and long-term, anybody would be fortunate to start their crypto journey with bitcoin.
Why Invest In Bitcoin
Bitcoin is the world’s top cryptocurrency in terms of market cap, i.e. it is the largest cryptocurrency in terms of value and is held and traded by the highest number of people in the world. The market cap of bitcoin recently touched the $1 trillion mark in February 2021, making it one of the most valuable assets/companies in the world.
There are numerous benefits of having bitcoin in your crypto portfolio. These include –
- Easy and immediate liquidity – Since bitcoin is so popular and is traded through hundreds of exchanges, it’s quite easy to buy & sell bitcoin with instant liquidity.
- Simple & easy – trading bitcoin is easy, fast and convenient and also transactions are fast and the amount is credited instantly.
- With bitcoin, everything is digital. All your funds and data are stored on a secure online network. And loss due to the probability of hardware failures is minimal.
- Bitcoin has limited availability, which means there can only be so many bitcoins, but the demand will continue increasing and so will the bitcoin price.
- Diversify your portfolio across fast-growing digital assets and reduce risks.
Should you invest in bitcoin in 2021?
Definitely. Bitcoin is an equally good investment for beginners as well as experienced investors. Whether you consider bitcoin as the digital hold or digital dollar or any other type of asset, your investment in bitcoin would surely give you huge returns if you are passionate enough to wait for the right opportunity.
When investing in bitcoin, it is important to choose the right time to buy and sell. Whether you are looking to trade in the short term or have plans to stay invested for the long term, the key is to invest at the right time. For instance, the bitcoin price has dropped to nearly 50% in the past couple of months from its all-time high in February 2021, which makes it the perfect time to start investing in Bitcoin. Experts believe that Bitcoin may again touch the all-time high price or even cross it by the end of the year.
How to buy bitcoin
The most common and probably the easiest way to buy bitcoin is through a trusted crypto exchange.
A cryptocurrency exchange is a platform that allows you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. There are already hundreds of crypto exchanges you can choose from.
HIVELLY, for example, is an innovative bitcoin trading platform that provides a secure, trusted and affordable way to trade top cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, ETH and others. The platform offers many advanced trading options and tools, including Copy Trading, for crypto beginners to easily and conveniently start their trading journey in the most intuitive way.
Copy Trading is a trading technique where you can copy the trades of other, more experienced & successful traders to replicate their profits. This is particularly beneficial for beginners who have zero knowledge or experience in bitcoin trading. HIVELLY exchange provides a comprehensive platform along with an advanced set of tools for copy trading. Find out more at hivelly.com